I do not have any retirees available at this time.
I should have one available in late Fall of 2017.
Please contact me for more information.
Katherine Kasten of Adura Maltese has two retireed Champion
males available for good pet homes. They will be neutered
before they are placed.
Please contact Katherine at AduraMaltese@gmail.com or visit her
web site at www.aduramaltese.net.
Occassionally, I have adults available for pet homes.
These are adults retired from breeding and showing. These
dogs will require extra attention from patient prospective
new owners for them to acclimate smoothly to a new home.
My retired dogs are placed for the cost of spaying them,
updating their vaccinations and having their teeth cleaned.
Any shipping costs would be at the new owners expense.
These dogs will need homes with prospective owners that
are prepared to re-potty train these dogs if needed and
that have the time to spend to help make the dog's
transition to a new home smoother. Adopting a retired
or rescue dog requires a special patient person that
has had pets in the past.
* All my Retirees are spayed/neutered before
* they are placed. They are AKC registered.
* All my retirees have been vet checked and are
* current on their vaccinations.
* NOTE REGARDING PETS: No puppy or dog
* available as a companion pet for sale
* within the US can be shipped per USDA
* requirements going into effect November
* 18, 2013. Most animals intended as pets
* must be seen by the buyer in person prior
* to final sale. Because of this change, pet
* buyers must meet the puppy/dog in person
* before purchasing.